Thursday, April 8, 2010

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti


I am overwhelmed with the feeling of gratitude and thankfulness to my own body and soul...its resilience...amazing power...I cannot express it in words. I am so thankful for my family and friends--I love you all dearly---also something that cannot be expressed in words. I honor the spark, the flame, the soul of universal consciousness and light in each of you. I'm overwhelmed with the beauty of each of you and your souls...and the astounding beauty of the light within each of you. I am so blessed, to have such a great family, and the best friends in the world. Thank you for all your support and supporting me through the years, I can only hope that I can offer the same support and please know that I am always here for you if you need anything at all. Isn't that what life is about--making others happy while expecting nothing in return?

No comments: